- A reception drink to welcome your guests.
- Three course wedding breakfast served with tea, coffee and chocolate mints.
- Two glasses of wine during your meal.
- A glass of something sparkling to toast your marriage.
- Evening catering.
- A dedicated member of the management team to guide you through your day.
- Red carpet upon arrival.
- Use of silver cake stand and cake knife.
- Unusual photo opportunity for the married couple to have a relaxed fun photo taken on one of our popular amusement rides.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Wine upgrade.
- Port and cheese.
- Soup course.
- Fish course.
- Upgrade from mints to petit fours.
- Turnaround tea & coffee station.
- Evening guest arrival drinks.
- Midnight snacks.
- DJ services.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Entrance into four mile self-drive safari.
- Full use of Park and attractions: Including Mark O’Shea’s Reptile World, SeaQuarium, Creepy Crawlies, Twilight Cave, Penguins, Lorikeets, African Village, wristbands for our Adventure Theme Park
- Private minibus to take you and your guests for a drinks reception and canapés at the Rhino House.
- Three course private dinner in one of our venues.
ENGAGEMENT & PRE-WEDDING PARTIES
Engagement and pre wedding parties can be a great way to announce and celebrate. Whether it’s a simple cocktail party with canapés or a relaxed gathering with a hot and cold work buffet, enjoy being the guests of honour with family and friends.
CULTURALLY CATERED FOR
We host three beautiful venues, it is unique, colourful, lavish and holds traditional values. We are proud of our immaculate attention detail, superlative service and exceptional atmosphere.
WHATEVER YOUR RELIGION OR CULTURE
Staff at Safari Venues appreciate that Asian Weddings are a celebration of intense happiness and joy for both families and after the marriage ceremony, a sumptuous feast is served, followed by music and dancing. Whilst each wedding will be different, it will always be exclusive and your vision for your perfect day.
Wedding – 15th August, 2015
“Spring Grove House exceeded all our expectations as a wedding venue. All in all we had a fantastic day in beautiful but practical surroundings with very helpful staff and excellent food and we are happy to recommend Spring Grove House as a venue.”
Tom & Esther Webb
Wedding – 15th September, 2015
“Our wedding day was undoubtedly the best day of our lives and in no small part thanks to the wonderful staff at Spring Grove House. It really is a stunning place and the Cellarz venue makes it all the more unique.”
Wedding – July, 2016
“What a fantastic day! We could not fault anything with the professional service we received from the staff. The weather was fantastic and so most of the wedding party were on the terrace most of the time. Thank you, Kim, for your help and professionalism throughout the day.”
Mr. & Mrs. Southall
Wedding – June, 2016
“We held our wedding at Spring Grove and the service we received from both the sales and operations teams was exceptional. Our wedding was an informal garden BBQ for 180 guests – the assistance provided in ideas for menus, drinks, decoration was second to none.”
Clare & Will